Monday, November 22, 2010

I am Thankful: Day 1

Thanksgiving is on Thursday. As in...this thursday.
what?
how does time go by without me even knowing it??

moving on..i will be doing a thankful post every day until Thanksgiving. I really do have more to be thankful for though. i promise. i just dont know how to manage my time apparently.

i am thankful for nature.
for early morning drives down the I-15 back to california through icy cold temperatures and snowy mountains.
i am thankful for food. did you know i love food? especally pizza? this pizza in particular is from Pizza Port in Carlsbad. Its goood. (its also really really super busy on a saturday night!)
i am thankful for this guy. (who i happened to have been able to enjoy both the mountains and the pizza with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment